The online application process for the NMAT conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) has been started on 03, July 2018. The application forms for the same are available on the official website- www.nmat.org.in. The last date to apply for NMAT is 03, October 2018.
All the candidates who are willing to appear for NMAT will have to fill the NMAT form online within the last date of registration and the candidates will have to schedule the test for them. The scheduling for the test date is only possible after paying the fees.
Important Dates to Remember
- Online Registration Starts on: Tuesday, July 03, 2018
- Last date to register online: Wednesday, October 3, 2017
- Scheduling of exam: Tuesday, July 03 to Tuesday, October 16, 2018
- Late registration for the exam: Wednesday, October 3 to Tuesday, October 16, 2017
- Exam Dates: Thursday, October 04 to Monday, December 17, 2018
Declaration of Result: the 3rd week of January 2019
The scorecard will be available within 15 days of the exam on the NMAT dashboard. The scorecard will also be sent on the registered email ID that was provided at the time of registration. The result will be out by the first week of January 2019.
Finally, the students will be called for the written ability test or group discussion and a personal interview will take place for the selected students. The academic session will begin in June next year.
NMAT is an online mode examination which is one of the most awaited exam for admissions in Management in the top 22 MBA colleges of India and 12 MBA colleges of South Africa and Philippines. Every year the total number of registrations are increasing. Last year the number of registrations went up to 88,454 and this year it is expected to cross over 90,000. Although it requires at least 220 marks to get the top MBA school associated with NMAT By GMAC still, a good score will make you land at a safe place.
Some of the Top MBA colleges in India that accepts NMAT scorecard are
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Xavier University
- MISB Bocconi
- ICFAI Business School
- Shiv Nadar University
- Alliance University
- VIT University, Amity University
- Thapar School of Management and many more colleges accept the NMAT scorecard.
How To Register For NMAT
On the website, nmat.org.in create an account with your valid email ID.
- In the form, fill all your essential details like personal details, education, work experience and a list of programmes to send scores. Also, fill in your ID that you will use at the test center. Agree to the terms and conditions that follow.
- Keep one thing in mind that the name and date of birth that you enter on the registration form must match name and date of birth on your Photo and Signature ID.
- Under the “School Preference” section choose the name of schools to send your scores. As the registration fee includes up to 5 programmes, therefore, an additional fee of INR 200+ (taxes) will be applied for each programme.
- You must upload a recent photograph of yours so that you can be recognized on the admit card.
- After filling all the essential details, Select the payment mode and pay the test fee.
- After making the payment you will be directed to your dashboard where you will be able to go ahead and schedule your exam.
- Once your payment is realized, you will be able to download your admit card from the dashboard.
Number Of Retakes You Can Give
You are allowed to appear in the NMAT exam a maximum of three times during a year’s testing period. It includes your first attempt for the exam and a total of 2 retakes.
After your exam date, there will be an option that will enable your retake registration option. To retake for your exam, you just need to click on the ‘retake’ section and pay the registration fee. There is no need to fill in the details again. Once you are done paying the fee you will be directed to the dashboard where you are able to schedule your retake exam.