In common, oral thrush is known as an infection of yeast fungus that occurs in the mouth. It appear white spots, usually on your tongue or inside cheeks and this problem can spread to the throat, mouth of the mouth
There are some causes of this disease that we need to care. But when the body loses resistance or stress or medication can affect the delicate balance, leading to the candida organisms to develop under the control, causing thrush. With this disease, anyone can at risk but mostly found in newborn babies, older people, those who have a weak immune system and those who wear dentures.
When you have expressions as above, you should see a doctor for early treatment. In addition, we can use some home remedies for oral thrush include
Salt is the best remedy to treat oral thrush. It creates an inhospitable environment for the fungus . Moreover, salt helps to reduce the symptoms faster
- You should gargle with warm water mixed 1/2 cup to 1 tablespoon salt. Repeat a few times daily until you are satisfied with the results
- You can also take salt directly, keeping the tongue for a few seconds. Then rinse your mouth with warm water. Apply 2 times a day more often
Probiotic yogurt containing beneficial bacteria or lactobacilli active can help treat roundworm disease. The digestive system also improves when eating yogurt. Especially we need to use yogurt without sugar
- Use 2 to 3 cups of yogurt daily for a few weeks
- We can also suck a few yogurts into the mouth, then rub hands on the tongue for a while, perform multiple actions. Allow it to sit for 5 to 10 minutes then raise your mouth thoroughly with warm water. Do this once or twice a day for a few days
Coconut oil is good for oral hygiene and cure of dental diseases. It helps decrease the enzyme significantly. Research in the world has shown that coconut oil significantly reduces the activity of thrush bacteria.
- Use cotton wool impregnated with coconut oil and directly on the surface of our tongue. Weekly they do regular methods.
- You can also mix the scented oil with 1 tablespoon of pure coconut oil on the empty stomach then swirl around the mouth for 10 minutes and then spit out. When done, you mouth with warm water and brush your teeth as normal. This is a good habit that needs to be maintained every morning.
Apple Cider Vinegar
The composition of apple cider vinegar has the ability to control the amount of bacteria caused by the disease. Moreover apple cider vinegar also helps to bring the pH of the yeast back to balance. In addition, apple cider vinegar also helps fight against candida fungi and help your immune system get more natural. Scientists have discovered that apple cider vinegar is a potent anti-candida
- One of the recipes you can do is to mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, unfiltered and 1/2 teaspoon salt, pour warm water and mix well. When you use this liquid frequently for mouthwash, you will notice a big improvement.
- We can also use a mixture of fresh honey and apple cider vinegar, you mix them with warm water, then you drink directly, the effect will also be good when you work hard.
Tea Tree Oil
In addition to coconut oil, tea tree oil is also very beneficial in the treatment of dental caries. The development of yeast will be effectively restrained. Research shows that the antifungal effect of tea tree oil and its components on candida albicans are highly effective, scientists have found out the outstanding effects of tea tree oil.
- 1 cup of warm water mixed with 4-5 drops of tea tree oil
- Double robbers should use this method
- Remember to use 2 times daily until the disease shows signs of diminished
- Note: tea tree oil should not be used as it may cause side effects
For the savings that still bring efficiency you can use baking-soda. The yeast that causes the infection can be killed using baking-soda. It helps maintain a good pH level in the mouth by neutralizing the acid.
- Take a glass of water then mix well with one to two tablespoons of baking soda. Similarly, you can use cotton to impregnate the mixture on the surface of the tongue and inside the cheek. After waiting 2 to 3 Rinse your mouth with warm water. Use this method continuously for several days (usually 2 to 3 times).
- If you want to be faster you can use a 1/2 cup baking soda mixed with water to swallow, instead of rinsing your mouth. Make a few days to see the effect
Remember to use a soft bristle brush to keep your teeth healthy and deeply cleansed.
The brush should be replaced periodically.