As the benefits of consuming CBD become more popular, manufacturers have come up with more ways for users to get CBD into their bodies including gummies. If you do not like taking capsules or oils, CBD gummies suit you. With many brands offering CBD gummies, it can be challenging arriving at the right product for you. However, with the comprehensive guideline below, you are in better position to make the correct purchasing decision. Continue reading to find out more.
What is CBD?
CBD is a shot form of cannabidiol. It is one of the many cannabinoids present in the cannabis plant. If you are worried about CBD making you feel high, do not because the compound is not psychoactive like THC. Manufacturers extract CBD from industrial hemp plant that contains no more than 0.3% THC, which is an insignificant amount. As mentioned earlier, today CBD is available in several forms such as oil, syrups, capsules, and gummies.
In this article, we are discussing CBD gummies, which are also called edibles. Why settle for gummies. For starters, gummies have flavors to mask the botanical taste of CBD. That way, they are easier to use. They also come in varying colors that make them appealing to your eyes. Besides, gummies are discreet; you can ingest them in public without having to hide them. No one will know you are taking CBD.
Manufacturers include CBD in gummies in two ways. Some brands infuse CBD into the gummies when making them to ensure an even distribution of cannabidiol. However, others coat gummies with CBD, a process that causes uneven presence of CBD in the gummies. Therefore, before ordering, ask the company if they provide infused CBD gummies or coated ones. The infused type is better.
According to Its Free At Last, CBD gummies have a longer lasting effect than other forms of CBD such as tinctures. Sublingual use of CBD oil works fast but the effect does not last. Besides, gummies simplify dosage because manufacturers state how much CBD is in each gummy.
What can CBD gummies be used for?
CBD gummies can be used for the same functions that cannabidiol serve. We are used to gummy candy. However, CBD manufacturers use gummies and infuse or coat them with CBD to make it simpler for CBD users to consume cannabidiol. CBD gummies can be used to relieve pain, anxiety, and stress. They also help with reducing nausea, inflammation, and alleviating insomnia.
The CBD in gummies work by interacting with your endocannabnoid system, which regulates bodily functions such as mood, appetite, and mood. After a tough day at work, take a few gummies to help you relax as you. Perhaps you struggle with anxiety, CBD can help you calm down. That is not all. CBD gummies improve your focus and support post-workout recovery.
Best CBD gummies reviewed
Not every CBD gummies brand you come across is worth your money. Products vary in quality, even though every company claims their items are the best. Doing some research before purchase is helpful. That is CBD gummies reviews such as the one you are reading exist. Let us look at five examples of the best CBD gummies to consider buying.
As one of the best CBD gummies, Healthworxcbd offers you 30 gummies in one bottle for anxiety. Each gummy has 30mg of CBD to benefit your body. The edibles are fruit chew gummies, thus have a delicious taste. The ingredients list of this brand includes malitol syrup, pectin, gelatin, water, lactic acid, corbital, natural and artificial flavor, coconut oil, and canuba leaf wax and tapioca starch ant-sticking agents.
- Has 0% THC
- Gluten and sugar-free
- Pesticide and heavy metal-free
- Uses non-GMO hemp
- Made using CO2 extracted CBD oil isolate
- 100% natural and delicious
- Contains artificial flavor
- CBD isolate lacks other essential cannabinoids
With Charlotte’s Web gummies, you are buying edibles with whole-plant extracted CBD. The company provides three types of CBD products in single pack and 3-pack options. You can buy Calm, Sleep, or Recovery CBD gummies, and they serve varying purposes.
The Calm gummies enable you to relax and are available in lemon lime flavor. They contain 10mg of CBD, 75mg lemon balm, and 50mg L-theanine. As for the Sleep edibles, they have a raspberry flavor and support natural, good sleep. The product offers 10mg of CBD per gummy and 3mg melatonin, which enhances sleep. The Recovery gummies foster muscle recovery and support joint health. They contain 10mg CBD, 50mg curcuminoids, and 25mg ginger, and offer a ginger flavor.
- Has a good taste
- Uses natural flavors from real vegetables and fruits
- Offers formulations that help with three health issues not one
- Utilizes whole-plant hemp
- Contains full-spectrum phytocannabinoids
- Each product is available in one flavor
If you need gummies with CBD isolate, Royal CBD is one of the products to consider buying. It offers gummies with 10mg and 25mg cannabidiol per gummy. As a beginner, you can always start with the 10mg before advancing to the 25mg option. Royal CBD gummies improve your mood, enhance sleep quality, and keep you focused. The company offers three flavors for you to choose grape, strawberry, and orange.
- Contains CO2-extracted CBD from superior quality hemp
- Uses organic and non-GMO CBD
- Available in bright colors and three fruity flavors
- Has no aftertaste
- Simple to chew
- CBD undergoes third party testing
- Has no artificial additives
- Has natural flavors
- Contains CBD isolate only, which lacks other beneficial strains of CBD
CBDistillery is another company offering CBD gummies with CBD isolate. It utilizes high quality cannabidiol in making the sweet treats. The CBD infused gummies have 30mg of CBD per gummy. The manufacturer also provides nighttime (PM) gummies, which besides having CBD, they also have 1.5mg in each gummy to foster restful sleep at night. Each bottle of CBDistillery has 25 gummies.
- Vegan and non-GMO
- Contains CB oil form naturally-grown hemp
- Has 0.0% THC
- High quality
- CBD isolate lacks other beneficial cannabinoids
With PlusCBD Oil gummies, you are buying a product consisting of full spectrum hemp. The gummies are available in cherry, citrus, and mango flavors. Besides CBD, the edibles also contain naturally occurring hemp nutrients such as phytocannbinoids, fatty acids, and vitamin E. The citrus punch flavor is sugar-coated. Use PlusCBD Oil for anxiety, depression, sleep, chronic pain, and inflammation problems. You can buy either a 60-count or 30-count bottle with each gummy having 5mg of CBD.
- Has no artificial flavors or sweeteners; uses cane sugar
- Soy, dairy, and gluten-free
- Has no gelatin
- Undergoes third party tests
- Pleasantly sweet
- Contains natural, non-GMO ingredients
- Not suitable for buyers who want gummies with CBD isolate
Buying guide-shopping for the best CBD gummies
To identify the best CBD gummies for you, there are factors to keep in mind when shopping. They include the following.
- CBD source: when reading about a given CBD gummies brand, go ahead and find out where it gets its CBD. A company that clearly states where they source their hemp is transparent, which is a good thing. Besides, go for gummies with natural ingredients and CBD made from organic hemp to safeguard your health.
- Third party lab tests: gummies with CBD that has undergone third party lab test is worth considering. An independent lab provides unbiased results about a given brand to help you decide if it is worth buying.
- CBD amount: go for gummies available in varying CBD amounts. That way, you have a few options that allow you shift from low amounts to higher ones without necessarily changing the brand, especially if it is a good one.
- Sugar content: gummies are delicious and sugar is one of the components that make them sweet. However, buy CBD gummies with natural flavors and sweeteners and avoid products with artificial ingredients. If you are diabetic, look for sugar-free CBD gummies.
- If you are looking for vegan and gluten-free gummies, the market offers such products.
- Remember to buy CBD edibles with high-quality, safe ingredients to protect yourself against adverse side effects.
- THC level: the amount of THC in a CBD gummy depends on the type of CBD a manufacturer uses. Isolate CBD and broad spectrum CBD have no THC, but full spectrum CBD has some THC. Since THC is psychoactive, make sure the full spectrum CBD gummies you take have no more 0.3 % of THC. Such an amount does not make you feel high.
- Flavor choices: to prevent monotony purchase gummies with several, natural flavor options. However, if you get an effective product available in one flavor, and you are comfortable with the one taste, you can purchase it.
Are CBD gummies safe?
CBD gummies are safe. They do not cause adverse side effects, as long as you adhere to the right dosage. CBD gummies effects due to high doses include drowsiness and mood changes. The CDB itself is not psychoactive. If you are wondering if CBD gummies get you high, the answer is no. You can take them at any time of the today and they will not affect your focus or productivity.
Since different companies use varying ingredients when making CBD gummies, keep in mind the factors in the buying guide above to ensure you are buying safe, high-quality gummies. You do not want to ingest CBD gummies with preservatives, chemicals, and added artificial ingredients. They pose health risks that affect your general wellbeing.
Knowing the optimal dose for you
The CBD gummy dose you take depends on whether you are a novice or an experienced CBD user. As a beginner, go for CBD gummies with small amounts of CBD per gummy before increasing your dose to a higher amount. Some gummies have as little as 5mg per gummy. Nonetheless, some companies offer gummies with 10mg, 25mg, and 30mg of CBD. That way, you can easily shift form a 5mg CBD brand to one providing more CBD in one gummy. One gummy per serving is a good start. As the days pass by, you can increase your intake and identify how many gummies per serving make you relax, relieve pain, and reduce stress.
CBD gummies are a proper alternative for users looking for a delicious form of ingesting CBD. From the CBD gummies review above and buying guide, you are in a better position of buying the right product for you. Each of the products we have covered is worth buying, but they are not the only best gummies. Using the buying guide, you can identify other credible CBD gummies brands to purchase.