When looking to break from the norm in strength, agility and flexibility training, you need training equipment that is up to the challenge. Something simple but unique. But with so many options to choose from, which training product do you go for?
Well, of all the strength training tools I have used, one of them stands out. Suspension trainers remain the secret to my success and how athletes are able to increase muscle strength, build resistance and ultimately register exemplary results.
Here is a detailed look into the top 3 best suspension trainers you can find in the market.
Things to consider when buying suspension trainers:
- Quality of product
- High-quality Material
1. Body weight fitness resistance suspension training kit
If you are looking for an excuse not to train today, then better luck next time. Suspension trainers can easily be carried around inside your backpack, can be used at home or in the outdoors and take only a few minutes to set up. No matter how much of a slow day you are having, this training equipment has been built to beat procrastination and get you going in an instant.
Made to strengthen your core this training kit is ideal if you are looking to relief your joints from handling too much pressure. These suspension trainers improvise by using your own body weight to work out, you use all your muscles to undertake countless moves for a total body workout.
- It comes packaged as a full kit. No need to buy anchors and other additional accessories
- Lifetime guarantee
- Made of quality durable and long-lasting material
- Quite affordable
- It may be hard for a first time user to master all the moves included on the packaged poster ultimately making it tough to see results
2. The TRX Basic suspension trainers
A product that focuses solely on providing you with the best quality suspension trainers for both indoor and outdoor workout. Carry it to the balcony outside, in your hotel room, at the gym, hoist it on a strong tree branch at the park, there’s practically no limits when it comes to places you can train with these suspension trainers.
To take boredom out of the equation there’s a wide array of exercises that you can perform with this kit. Each day you can choose to have new challenges for an incredibly enjoyable workout experience. A TRX Basic kit includes a door anchor, a suspension strap, a workout book 35 pages long, an anchor, and a small carry bag. As with any training product, there are both pros and cons to it.
- This kit comes with a workout book and a DVD to help you learn and perform various workouts
- These suspension trainers are capable of pushing your body to quickly achieve desirable results
- Convenient training equipment that you can use anywhere
- It is easy to set up
- You may have to dig deeper into your pockets to purchase this specific suspension training kit
3. QonQuil suspension training kit
Made for that fitness enthusiast who is not afraid to take it to another level, the QonQuil suspension training kit is a must-have. While some suspension trainers come with one or two anchoring options, this particular one has up to five different options.
This prompts you to take your exercises to extreme levels. Here you are able to perform intricate moves by combining two or more anchors for a full body workout. By far one of the best training kits out in the market.
If you are looking for that suspension training kit that is affordable and gives you value beyond the amount spent, then this is it. Oozing quality and diversity, these suspension trainers are the missing piece of your training equipment puzzle.
- Provides all the required support for a full body workout
- Easy to carry and store
- Has up to five anchoring options
- Quality and value guaranteed
- Better suited for home gym only as the materials aren’t commercial grade
A basic rule when using suspension trainers is to follow the rules. This helps avoid injuries and helps you quickly achieve your set goals. Above is a list of high quality, reliable, convenient and topnotch training equipment that are guaranteed not to disappoint.
You can now focus on hitting your targets without worrying whether the straps or anchors are tough enough to handle your weight. All the aforementioned products can support a body weight limit of up to 350 lbs. The question now is, are you up for the challenge?